About Me

I love digital art. Currently an illustration student. Concept art is the dream.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Coast

A gloomy coast. Spent 3 hours total on it...Had a few issues..initially I started out too small..so I blew it up and kept working on it. There was a brush with a canvas texture..which usually isn't so largely noticed until you expand your image..so now t looks like I was working on a canvas...not the biggest fan of that because it took away some of the detail and I think made the photo textures look a bit awkward..and I know 3h isn't much, but it's exhausting to go over your entire image over again..it may be photoshop, but that does not make it any easier..I still have no idea why some people ever considered digital painting 'easier'
...I'm happy with it though. A quick environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment